Where you get your CT Scan makes a difference in your overall care. At De Los Santos Medical Center, our medical and ancillary staff ensure your safety before, during, and after your procedure. Our radiologists and other specialists are readily available to attend to you 24/7.
Our Radiology Department offers a wide array of routine CT scanning procedures, including specialized examinations for coronary arteries, calcium scoring, and colonography. We utilize sophisticated imaging technology to cater to various cases, including pediatric and trauma patients.
Routine CT Scan (Plain or Contrast-enhanced)
- Paranasal Sinuses
- Facial Bones
- Temporal Bones
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Spine (Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar)
- Extremities including Joints
CT-Guided Biopsy Procedures
- Carotid/ Neck
- Thoracic and Abdominal Aorta
- Pulmonary Artery
- Renal Arteries
- Mesenteric Arteries
- CTA Coronary Arteries
- CT Calcium Scoring
- CTA Peripheral
- CT Colonography
- CT Dental with Panoramic View
- Schedule your procedure at least a day before your intended date.
- Bring your doctor’s request/ requisition form with you on the day of your procedure.
- Remove all metal objects, such as belts, jewelry, dentures, etc. prior to the procedure as these may interfere with the image results.
- Inform the staff if you are or might to be pregnant at the time of your procedure.
- Some procedures may require the use of a contrast. The staff shall brief you on the necessary preparations prior to the procedure. It is important to inform the staff in advance of any allergy, renal disease, thyroid disease, or intake of medications such as metformin.
- Schedule for the releasing of results is as follows:
Procedures done between 6:00 am to 6:00 pm – results will be available at 12:00 nn the following day
Procedures done beyond 6:00 pm – results will be available at 4:00 pm the following day
You may claim your results from the registration and releasing area.
For inquiries and scheduling, contact:
CT MRI Services
Upper Ground Floor, Main Hospital Building
889-DLSMC (35762) ext. 3040 to 3043
CT-MRI (by schedule) – Open Everyday 24/7
Mammogram – Open Everyday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
BMD (by appointment) – Open Everyday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Click here to see the price list.