Includes the following:
Surgical and medical supplies
Terms and conditions:
- Laryngoscopy is primarily done on an outpatient basis. However, should the patient wish to be admitted for the procedure, the room rate shall be charged on top of the package, while any add-ons and extra medical interventions incurred throughout the duration of the package shall be charged according to the room rate of the patient.
- The following shall be charged as add-on itemized pricing over the package price, wherein the price shall be dictated by room rate (for inpatients) or by outpatient rate (for outpatients):
- Medicines, supplies, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures consumed but not included in the package (either in kind, brand, or excess quantity)
- Any complications and extra medical intervention that may arise throughout the tenure of the patient in a medical package
- Packages are not eligible to be used simultaneously with any other ongoing hospital and/or government mandated promo or discount.
- Packages are not applicable for utilization of Health Maintenance Organizations and / or Corporate Guarantor Accounts who have the advantage of “preferential rates”.
- The PhilHealth benefit of the patient will be deducted upon discharge, provided all PhilHealth requirements/documents have been accomplished and presented.
For more information, please contact:
Product Information Center
2/F Medical Arts Building
Tel. no. 889-DLSMC (35762) ext. 3190
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Mondays to Fridays
De Los Santos Medical Center
201 E. Rodriguez Sr. Blvd., Quezon City 1112
Click here to see the price list.
Click here to see Clinical Packages price list.
Go back to Endoscopy Packages