WOMEN'S CARE CENTER
At De Los Santos Medical Center, we highly value the welfare of all women. We’ve been dedicating ourselves to provide the best treatment for women of all ages with the help of our highly specialized doctors and state-of-the-art technology and facilities in our very own Women’s Care Center.
- Pap Smear
- A diagnostic procedure used to test for Cervical Cancer. This involves collection of scraped cells from the opening of the cervix.
- Biopsy (Cervix, Endometrial and Vulva)
- A procedure that involves removal of a tissue either from the cervix (Cervical Biopsy), uterus lining (Endometrial Biopsy), or the vulva (Vulvar Biopsy).
- A procedure that helps in treating or preventing abnormal or pre-cancerous cells on the cervix. This involves exposing the affected area in a freezing environment to destroy the cells.
- A procedure used to find abnormal and cancerous cells on the cervix, vagina or vulva through a colposcope.
OB Ultrasound Services:
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Transrectal Ultrasound
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Biophysical Ultrasound
- 3D/4D Ultrasound
- Congenital Ultrasound
- Saline Infuse Sonohysterogram (SISH) Ultrasound
- Biophysical (BPS) Ultrasound
2/F Main Hospital Building
889-DLSMC (35762) ext. 3430